Over the course of three centuries, this area known as the Deserted Village of Feltville/Glenside Park has been a farming community, a quasi-utopian mill town, a deserted village, and a summer resort. It includes eight houses, a church/general store, a carriage house (Masker's Barn), a general house, and a cemetery. Masker's Barn was built in 1882 to house horses and carriages which would transport families staying here at the resort and also hosted dances! The Barn was restored in September 2011.
Also, read more on Wikipedia's article on the Feltville Historic District or on this PreservationNJ.org article.